Game play is fast and strategic. Luck is a factor but success is more a result of careful planning and strict resource management. Topple buildings, defeat the military, complete each turn?s objectives, and pick fights with other kaiju to earn Victory. This determines turn order in each round, and the player responsible for the most overall devastation wins the game.
Attack of the Kaiju may be played with teams or as a free-for-all match. Length of play is flexible. A basic three-round game takes about an hour. The double-sided game board allows for basic and advanced play, and unique kaiju abilities vary the action.
- Slick black & white feel, like you?re in a 50?s monster movie
- Play with 2 to 6 players against each other, or in teams!
- Simple, but engaging mechanics, with depth for experienced players
- Designed by a two-time Origins Award-winning team!
- Kick-ass original Kaiju art