The classic collectible card game Deadlands: Doomtown returns as an Expandable Card Game in Doomtown: Reloaded. Featuring four factions fighting for control of Gomorra, California. Doomtown: Reloaded allows you to build your own deck from a fixed set of cards in the box. Play your dudes to control deeds in the town, and use actions, hexes, and more to thwart your opponents.
Shootouts are resolved via a poker mechanism as every card has a suit and value. Preparing for the hands you want to draw is as much a part of deck building as choosing the actions and dudes you'll want to play. Your deck is built around an Outfit, one of the four main groups attempting to control Gomorra, California, and these outfits are:
- The Law Dogs: The Sheriff and his deputies, tasked with enforcing law and order in an extremely chaotic town.
- The Sloane Gang: The main cause of a lot of the chaos, the Sloane Gang takes what they want, no matter who it costs.
- The Morgan Cattle Company: Progress and investment, Morgan Cattle has moved into the surrounding ranch lands and uses its deep pockets to influence the town.
- The Fourth Ring: It's that circus that's been here for months, but I swear it just arrived...
- Players: 2+
- Playing time: 25 - 30 minutes
- Recommended for ages 14 and up
- 286 Cards
- Token Punchboard
- Town Square Game Board
- Learn to Play Book